Weverse New Membership Content BTS On & OFF Teaser

Image
  Weverse is at it again, new membership content BTS ON & OFF teaser , posting time according to BTS member's birth dates. Jungkook was posted at 9:01 (1st Sept) & Namjoon at 9:12 (12th Sept) Other members will be posted at (KST) 10:13AM (13th Oct) 12:04PM (4th Dec) 12:30PM (30th Dec) 2:18PM (18th Feb) 3:09PM (9th March) 1. Jungkook - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) 2. Namjoon - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) 3. Jimin - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) 4. Jin - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) 5. V - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) 6. Jhope - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) 7. Suga - BTS ON & OFF TEASER (*revised photo) Image Credit to Weverse (Bighit Music) Must Read ๐Ÿ‘‡

Memories of a Trainee: Baby Jungkook's Pre-Debut Dance Training in America



Baby Jungkook shared his memories in this pre-debut blog post.

In the summer of 2012, a 14-year-old trainee with big dreams travel at a young age to the states to learn how to dance. he shared memories in a blog post.


Image Detail

"The diary of an ordinary trainee and maknae’s dance practice in America." this is what he wrote in the diary title.


Image Detail

hello, this is jeon jungkookie. this is my first time blogging so I am nervous.

I wanted to show you the photos that I took from July to august when I went to the US to study dance.


Image Detail

Now looking back at the photos, I am realizing how young I was. I think I am handsome more than what you see below. ๐Ÿ˜„


Image Detail

This is a photo that I took after getting off the plane. I look so tired. It’s my first time taking a long flight, I think the plane ride took 12 to 13 hours.


Image Detail

on the way to the dorm, the scenery was so nice so we stopped the car and took pictures.

on the first day, we took 2-3 dance lessons. compared to what I had imagined, the dance lessons were not that much difficult.

But from the second lesson, I have a mental breakdown. I couldn't understand what they are saying to me. Compared to the first lesson it was much more difficult.

The next day in the morning, I walk up and we went to a Korean restaurant that is close to the dorm, we ate breakfast and left.

i didn't get homesick because i could eat Korean food at that place
we did not have lessons on the weekend so we played at the beach and then we were hungry
so we went to a restaurant, and the owner were Korean.
they thought I was a foreigner so they talked with us in English.
but the owner's son recognized me that we were Korean and gave us free drinks. thanks, Hyung


mage detail

It was hot that day, we almost died while eating.๐Ÿ˜„
Image Detail

we took a lot of lesson so I often needed to change clothes, so we went to the laundromat 1-2 times a week. Actually, it was a bit annoying.๐Ÿ˜ซ


we went to some art museum to look at an exhibition and there were no people on the stairs so i took a photo while doing an awesome Nike pose..!
Image Detail

hahaha I Think ithinkt looks really cool...!

 A day before we returned korea, we ate lobster for the first time at nearby seafood restaurant. Since, i am from Busan so i think crabs are the best.๐Ÿ˜„



This is the choreography we learned when i first stared learning dance training

i got alot wrong in the later parts so i am a bit embarrassed.




Video detail
After watching this and then the practice video I took a few days ago, I think I improved a lot.



I bought that skateboard in America and started skateboarding for the first time!!
Image detail

My teacher took this photo when I was riding in front of the training room. I look stupid.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Image Detail

Of course to end my article: Nike 2!!!!!!!!
Image Detail

This has been Jeon Jungkookie’s study dance training in America. I will be back!! When will that be? Bye. ๐Ÿ˜
Image Detail
TMI:
when I went to America and suddenly I didn’t want to debut in BTS because I wanted to be a dancer. I just want to dance. So the members bought ice cream to convince me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which BTS Member's MBTI Type Is Similar To Yours?

BTS V's unique way of answering his haters about the alleged dating rumours !!

"Update on Kim Taehyung's Recent Activities: BTS Meeting with President Biden, Jeju Island Rumors, and Debunking Dating Speculations with Jennie"